Monday 22 June 2015

Homemade Baby Wipe Recipe/Tutorial


I filmed a quick tutorial video today on how to make the baby wipes we have been using for DD2 since she developed eczema at the age of 3 months old. The recipe is super easy to make, and is SO good for the skin. The ingredients are easy to pronounce (no nasty chemicals in there at all!), and have antibacterial/anti-inflammatory properties which will keep your bubbas tush smelling divine and squeaky clean, as well as helping to keep eczema and skin irritations at bay!  You can watch the video here - but be kind, it was my first go at making any sort of video! It was dark, the camera was too low, I was tired...you get the drift! haha! 

Ok, so here is the recipe and instructions for those wanting a hard copy:

Homemade Baby Wipes


1 x roll of paper towel (I use Viva Double Length)
2 cups warm water
2 Tbs Coconut Oil (I use Planet Food Organic Virgin Coconut Oil)
3 x drops lavender oil (I use Doterra)
3 x drops Melaleuca/Tea Tree oil (I use Doterra)
Container to store wipes in

Cut your roll of paper towel in half, length-ways with a sharp serrated knife and place one half of the roll into your container, standing up.
Mix the water, oil and essential oils in a separate bowl.
Pour the mixture into the container with the paper towel, and allow it to soak in for a minute or so.
Pull out the inner cardboard roll, and you are ready to use the wipes!

EASY PEASY.

x



1 comment:

  1. I find that using a non serrated knife works best :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete